In Honor of Military appreciation month, The Author encounter is hosting a Blog hop /Scavenger Hunt/Link Party! Officially recognized by Congress in 1999, the month of May incorporates many holidays celebrating our women and men in the Armed Forces. Since there are so many great celebrations this month for our actual soldiers and their families here at the author encounter we thought “why not get our fictional characters in on the plot?” So was born May we Remember a salute to Military tropes in literature. So if you’d like to play along please scroll down and continue reading the rules for each event the scavenger hunt has one grand prize and several runner-up prizes. The link party has 1 prize that we really hope goes to somebody who needs it cuz it’s such a great prize please keep reading to find out what the prize is and how to win it.
Virtual Scavenger Hunt Rules & Prizes
To make sure the scavenger hunt runs smoothly, we have a few rules for all people taking part in the fun. Here are the rules for the game:
- All items must be found on the participating links. No using outside sites.
- Each link contains only one military trope.
- Screen shots and links are accepted. Must be on the download pdf or in one email. Multiple emails will not be accepted.
- First come first serve only one grand prize. Other prizes available
- In order to win, submissions must be within the time frame of the game.
- Kindle Fire
- $25 dollar gift card
- An ebook or Audible copy of my Teddy Bear Town Children’s Bundle
- Herbal soap and/or Organic fragrance oil
How to participate ?
- Download the editable pdf.
- Visit each link of the military tropes, take a screenshot, and figure out what military trope is there.
- Add your answers to the pdf (or attach each screen shot to one email)
- Email your answers to theauthorencounter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Or post your answer on The Author Encounter Facebook page
We thought this event would be a great opportunity for authors to share their books with military tropes. So, we are hosting a link party with a single prize for the winner of a random drawing. The prize for the link is an Editing package – up to 10 pages free, developmental/line/copy with a certified free editor.
Rules for the link party
- Link directly to the trope or book. Not your author page.
- Please only one link per author
- Visit at least one other link and comment (if possible)
- Follow the host by clicking on the inlinkz ”follow” button on the submission form
- Share your submitted link Pinterest,Facebook,andTwitter through lnlinkz
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter